top of page


Self-employed and small business owners have to file reports and make remittances to government agencies and other regulatory bodies on a regular basis.
I can assist you on your filing requirements:
  • GST & PST
  • CRA Payroll source deduction, T4, T4A, T5
  • ROE
  • WCB
  • Lawyers: TAF, Trust and other Law Society compliance reporting
  • Not-for-profit : Charities Information Reporting & PSB rebate.
bottom of page